Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next Page

Tuesday Night Track Workouts
CREATED: 01/13/10 by hppeabody REPLIES: 107
hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 192
RE: Wednesday Night Track Workouts @ Tenley
POSTED: 6/04/12 10:11 PM

Just a reminder in response to some recent communications...
YES, these are still going on, and YES it is every week-- just show up before 6:30 at the Wilson HS track (hidden behind the aquatic center). If you want to be on the list, E-MAIL me, and keep emailing until I add you. I just found a couple of those private messages in my inbox from months ago...oops. Point being: e-mail :)

This week Coach AJ is leading us in some lactate threshold intervals. If you don't know what that is, you should probably get on the list and start coming to track.

H

dupontgrl    JOINED: 1/21/12    POSTS: 18
RE: Tuesday Night Track Workouts
POSTED: 8/01/12 10:54 AM

Is there a track workout tonight (Wed, Aug. 1)? I haven't received an email, so was wondering if this week was off. Thanks!

Col333's ravatar Col333    JOINED: 7/21/12    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 8/07/12 4:46 PM

Hi! Will there be a track workout tomorrow? I'm new and would like to join the group. Thanka! (colralph@gmail.com)

POSTED: 8/08/12 11:51 AM

Please see the FAQ for more info. http://www.dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Train.Wilson_Track_Workout

We always have track, so no need to ask. E-mail me directly to be added to the yahoo group. I get several e-mails every week, so I usually just add everyone all at once, once a week.

See you tonight!

HP

RE: Wednesday Night Track Workouts
POSTED: 11/18/12 2:50 PM

All:

Just a reminder that this week's Wednesday night track workout in tenleytown at Wilson HS is cancelled. Go do a turkey trot on Thanksgiving instead :)

Cheers,
HP

wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 11/18/12 3:22 PM

Thanks Hillary for the head's up. btw this means of communicating news about the group DOES work for me... I never was able to get into the right forum on Google groups

Dan

Ankurshukla    JOINED: 11/19/12    POSTS: 3
POSTED: 11/24/12 10:32 AM

This post states Tuesday Night Track Workouts but it seems like the discussion is about Wednesday night workouts.

Are there still any Tuesday night work outs? Would anyone be interested in Tuesday night Weekend track workouts? Location would be Wilson HS track, I'm thinking

RE: Wednesday Night Track Workouts
POSTED: 1/09/13 8:21 PM

@Ankurshukla-- just saw your post...there are no longer tuesday night workouts. we moved this one from wednesdays to tuesdays about two years ago and I just cant go back in time to change the thread unfortunately!

On another note---I'm excited to report that we had over 20 people out tonight (thats normal in the summer but high numbers for this time of year for us) and it was a fantastic workout. Tons of newbies as well as some folks who haven't been around in a while. Thanks to you guys who make it fun for me! Hope to have more people coming out this winter to get in the miles and get speedy for spring and summer races. With lots more new folks, I'll be making a conscientious effort to always have a modification option to the workout so don't be afraid to come out if you've never done a track workout before or speedwork :)

Cheers,
HP

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria