Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Training group in and around Gaithersburg
CREATED: 02/15/11 by dhariag1 REPLIES: 4
dhariag1's ravatar dhariag1    JOINED: 1/21/11    POSTS: 11
Training group in and around Gaithersburg
POSTED: 2/15/11 8:27 AM

I would like to join or take a lead in forming a training group for the Washington DC Sprint Triathlon. Please email me at gdharia2010@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Gopal

hamburger1971's ravatar hamburger1971    JOINED: 8/13/09    POSTS: 46
RE: Training group in and around Gaithersburg
POSTED: 2/15/11 8:59 AM

Hi Gopal.

While we aren't necessarily working towards a specific race, there's a group of people from MoCo that try to get together to work out on a regular basis. Sometimes it's a ride (we did 25 this Saturday), sometimes it's a run, and occasionally there's even a pool involved.

If you're interested in the general group as opposed to just working specifically towards the DC Sprint tri, email me at hamburger1971 at g mail dot com and we can add you to the mailing list.

Thanks,

Jeff

jlm2nc    JOINED: 1/4/11    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 2/15/11 1:11 PM

I live in Rockville, recently moved from Florida, new to triathlon and desperately want to find someone(s) to work out with to prepare for the event in June. However, it is important to know that I am a beginner in all 3 areas.

HELP!!!

Janice

laineym3's ravatar laineym3    JOINED: 7/2/10    POSTS: 122
POSTED: 2/15/11 1:17 PM

Hey Marylanders!

We do have a MoCo (Montgomery County) sub division, most of us are DC Tri club members and do exactly what Jeff said! (Thanks for the heads up Jeff).

Feel free to go to this link and sign up: http://groups.google.com/group/dc-tri-club--moco-division

I'll be looking out for your emails and I'll approve you right away :)

Elaine

JL71    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 2/15/11 3:48 PM

Janice--don't worry, Elaine just got the training wheels off.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria