Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

ISO Small Wetsuit
CREATED: 05/25/11 by Jewels REPLIES: 5
Jewels's ravatar Jewels    JOINED: 3/31/11    POSTS: 21
ISO Small Wetsuit
POSTED: 5/25/11 10:01 PM

Anyone have a small wetsuit they want to sell? I realized if I rent one three times it would be 100 but on the other hand I hate to spend one more dime on this stupid race! I've spent so much on the bike and other gear and I'm not even sure I'm going to stick with it.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
RE: ISO Small Wetsuit
POSTED: 5/25/11 10:13 PM

I'm out of town right now but if you don't need it right away and aren't too picky, I have an old wetsuit that you can have. It's a women's size small, Orca Predator 2. The negatives: It's my first wetsuit which means I bought it in 2002. (However, I didn't do tris for a few years so it didn't get that much use.) There are a few small cuts/nicks which could easily be repaired and I even have the repair stuff but haven't gone to the trouble of doing that. Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out if I'm back in town soon enough to get it to you for your race.

POSTED: 5/25/11 10:19 PM

Great! Thanks. No hurry, just wanted to do some practice swims but the actual tri isn't until late July. Thanks so much!! You can contact me directly at lajewels6@gmail.com when you get back from your trip and I can pick it up at your convenience. Thanks again!!

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 263
POSTED: 5/26/11 9:42 AM

If Michele's doesn't end up fitting you, shoot me an email. I have a small sleeveless that I'm selling. I happened to get another one, so I don't need two. I just haven't gotten around to posting it in the for sale section.

POSTED: 5/26/11 5:16 PM

OK, thanks. Can you send me an e-mail directly so I have your e-mail address? I'm at: lajewels6@gmail.com

POSTED: 5/26/11 5:16 PM

OK, thanks. Can you send me an e-mail directly so I have your e-mail address? I'm at: lajewels6@gmail.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria