Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

August Training Tri
CREATED: 08/18/09 by nhstetson REPLIES: 6
nhstetson    JOINED: 8/6/09    POSTS: 14
August Training Tri
POSTED: 8/18/09 11:27 AM

What time does it start on Saturday? And what are the distances?

Thanks!

rdejonck's ravatar rdejonck    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 84
RE: August Training Tri
POSTED: 8/18/09 11:53 AM

Check the home page at http://www.dctriclub.org/. Very last entry "Club Training Tri - August 22nd" Follow the "Read more" link for the details

Alternatively, from the home page, click the "Events" header just under the large Flash object (which for most people has a slide show of pictures, but for me it is just blank). From there you can scroll down until you see the "August Training Tri" entry.

Hope that helps!

Ryan

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1028
POSTED: 8/18/09 2:31 PM

Thanks, Ryan. As of right now there are only 21 slots left for Saturday. Also, just as a reminder, the deadline for entries is Friday at noon. See you Saturday. -Hugh, RD

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 8/18/09 2:42 PM

Hugh,

Sorry can't make it this time. I will be chiling on Virginia Beach. It's my first weekend off in a long while. So I am going for some laying on the sand. Unless Hurrican Bill screws that up.

POSTED: 8/18/09 8:39 PM

where do we park for the training tri?

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1266
POSTED: 8/19/09 8:53 AM

You can park in the parking lot of the Haines Point Pool or on the side street near the golf course. Most people park in the Hains Point Pool parking lot. It's probably the recommended spot since it will clear the side street of cars to make the bike ride less congested but Haines Point is open to all and there will be cars parked on the side street.

The transition area is the grassy island area between the pool and Potomac. There will be people there in the morning to show you where to put your stuff and what to do. It's just like a normal race. When in doubt ... follow the crowd. If you don't know to set up or what to do, just ask one of the volunteers or fellow triathlete.

Tuan

POSTED: 8/19/09 9:18 AM

awesome thanks!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria