Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

USAT Coaching Certification
CREATED: 01/14/10 by adilks REPLIES: 5
adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
USAT Coaching Certification
POSTED: 1/14/10 3:17 PM

If anyone tried replying to the "email us" link on the newsletter than you know that the link didn't work. This time it does:

USAT Coaching Certification: April 9-11, Baltimore, MD
Are you planning to attend a USAT coaching seminar this year? If so, Email us and let us know ASAP! We are looking for ways to promote participation in these clinics and want your input. Sign up for the Baltimore clinic opens on Jan. 15 and fills up in moments.

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
RE: USAT Coaching Certification
POSTED: 1/15/10 8:44 AM

I'm interested and sent an e-mail. If other DC Triers are going, we should look into getting a hotel.

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1062
POSTED: 1/15/10 12:58 PM

Did anyone get signed up?

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1752
POSTED: 1/15/10 1:31 PM

It's closed. Tho one can get on a waiting list, by contacting: loryn.cozzi@usatriathlon.org

ajm27's ravatar ajm27    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 128
POSTED: 1/15/10 2:15 PM

I got in. I got closed out of the Charlotte clinic and sent an email about the wait list. Lorlyn told me that it was unlikely that I would get in (so I made sure I got into the Baltimore clinic instead). Did anyone else get in?

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 3/09/10 2:41 PM

Loryn just posted on the coaching listserv that there is another coaching certification clinic that does have openings if anyone is interested. Not a bad location to plan a trip. Here's the info:

USAT's Coaching Education Department is holding a Level I Coaching Clinic in Kailua-Kona, HI! The clinic will be held in conjunction with Ironman Kona. We still have a few spots left, so register today!

Level I Coaching Clinic
Date: October 6-8, 2010
Time: 8AM-5PM on October 6th and 7th, 8AM-12PM on October 8th

This clinic requires a minimum of 30 participants by June 30, 2010 to be held. If the minimum is not met, you will be refunded the full clinic amount. Please DO NOT book travel until you receive a confirmation email that we have the minimum participants required.

Please register via active.com at http://www.active.com/swimming-class/kailuakona-hi/usa-triathlon-level-i-coaching-clinic-kailuakona-hi-2010

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria