Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Survey on "Motivation and Triathletes"
CREATED: 12/11/11 by markhakd REPLIES:
markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 223
Survey on "Motivation and Triathletes"
POSTED: 12/11/11 11:37 PM

Posted by request. Note that they are asking folks to respond by December 13.

-------------------

Hello Friends, Athletes, & Coaches-

I hope this e-mail finds you well. As many of you know I am working towards my graduate degree in sport psychology at the University of Denver. At age 15 I had the opportunity of working with a sport psychologist, which kicked off a lifelong dream of being able to share similar skills with athletes. Our current research project is on "Motivation & Triathletes." Please consider being involved in this study if you have completed at least one triathlon, are fluent in English, and are 18 years or older.

As there are few studies that take an in-depth look at triathlon, we will be investigating various aspects of training that contribute to motivation and how motivation affects well-being. Your involvement will help further research on triathlon and endurance sports. The study will be conducted via an anonymous online survey. All results will be confidential. Results will be available at the completion of the study with the goal of helping triathletes improve motivation, and thereby improve performance and overall enjoyment of their sport. Surveys will take approximately 15-minutes.

We would appreciate your time and thoughts in filling out this survey. Click on the following link to complete the survey on Motivation and Triathletes: https://udenver.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5uuzSsJeshXjbjC. In addition, please forward this e-mail to other coaches and athletes that may be willing to contribute to sport psychology research. Please complete this survey by December 13th, 2011.

Thanks again for your time. Please feel free to contact me at TriCoachJulie@gmail.com or 206.859.9881 with any questions or concerns.

Happy Training!

Principal Investigators:
Julie Vieselmeyer
Masters of Sport and Performance Psychology Student
University of Denver - Graduate School of Professional Psychology
USA Triathlon Coach
USA Track & Field Coach

Elizabeth Bowen
Masters of Sport and Performance Psychology Student
University of Denver - Graduate School of Professional Psychology

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria