Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

BBQ & Beer at Freshbikes Ride Tomorrow!
CREATED: 06/04/12 by Luke REPLIES: 3
Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 364
BBQ & Beer at Freshbikes Ride Tomorrow!
POSTED: 6/04/12 10:32 AM

Tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month (my favorite Tuesday!) That means free food and beer at the evening ride at Freshbikes in Ballston! There will be fajitas from Baja Fresh and dessert from Vapiano. Ride starts at 6:30... see you there!

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
RE: BBQ & Beer at Freshbikes Ride Tomorrow!
POSTED: 6/04/12 11:25 AM

Did they finally work out the logistics to do beer again?

last month they didn't have any because of some licensing problem...

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 364
POSTED: 6/04/12 11:41 AM

This will be my first first Tuesday ride of the year. They've always had the beer in the past... that would be a big disappointment if there wasn't any this year! I suppose we could always go to a bar afterwards instead.

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
POSTED: 6/04/12 11:57 AM

I was very disappointed last month, as I was in serious need for a frosty brew post-ride to wash down my fajitas. There was (is?) an issue with them being able to give away alcohol at the store like that. From what I understood in the explanation I was given, there would be a "happy hour" at Vapiano's afterwards for people to imbibe, but beer would no longer be served at FB during the BBQ.

If anyone has updates on this, please let us know! Hope this is changed in the last month.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria