Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Medium Giro Ionos Road Helmet $130 - White Silver
CREATED: 06/13/10 by jjulio8 REPLIES: 4
jjulio8    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 22
New Medium Giro Ionos Road Helmet $130 - White Silver
POSTED: 6/13/10 10:27 AM

The most beautiful and technologically advanced road bike helmet Giro has ever created. With cooling ventilation that's beyond compare, a comfortable fit and an inspired look that's sure to sure to turn heads, it's no wonder the Giro Ionos road helmet helmet keeps flying off the shelves!

* In-Mold construction provides strength, integrity and is so lightweight, it virtually disappears when you put it on!
* In-Mold Composite Sub Frame is tuned to deliver incredible structural support, impact dispersion and resistance to penetration (and it's the secret to the Ionos' ability to offer great big vents without compromising protective capability)
* 21 massive Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust 15% more cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
* Impact absorbing X-Static padding gives you comfortable cushioning
* Fully adjustable, Roc Loc 4 retention system aligns the Giro Ionos road helmet's fit tension and vertical position for a truly custom fit

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
RE: New Medium Giro Ionos Road Helmet $130 - White Silver
POSTED: 7/12/10 8:39 AM

Still available?

jjulio8    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 22
POSTED: 7/15/10 7:36 PM

Sorry for the late response. Yes, it is still available if you want it.

dixonm's ravatar dixonm    JOINED: 7/1/09    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 7/15/10 8:43 PM

You must be kidding me! I just paid $180 for this exact same helmet (medium white/silver ionos)! Great deal if you can get it.

Matt

dixonm's ravatar dixonm    JOINED: 7/1/09    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 7/15/10 8:44 PM

You must be kidding me! I just paid $180 for this exact same helmet (medium white/silver ionos)! Great deal if you can get it.

Matt

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria