Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New PROGRAMS Tab
CREATED: 11/05/12 by bcfrank REPLIES: 2
bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 977
New PROGRAMS Tab
POSTED: 11/05/12 12:35 PM

Look over there! To the left. Up a bit. A bit more. Not that far up!

As part of taking over the Director of Programs position for the next year's Board, one of the major "functional" changes that I wanted to make to the website was separating out the various Programs that our club offers from under the umbrella of the "TRAIN" tab on the left hand side.

As our club begins to offer more programs, it made sense for us to market them better by giving them a place of their own where they could stand out.

So if you are looking for information about the New Triathlete Program, the Half Ironman Program, the Ironman Training Program, the Masters Swim Program, or the opening soon Off-Season Spin Program, please browse around the PROGRAMS tab and explore the information that is there.

If there are any glaring errors or bad links, please let me know. I do know that some of the Paid Participants pages are not fully developed yet (for the Masters and Off-Season Spin programs, for example), so they are off-line but if you see anything else, feel free to speak up.

I hope you like the new tab and the organization of the various programs. If you have any suggestions, drop those on me as well.

Thanks.

Bryan
2013 Director of Programs

JHJ20012's ravatar JHJ20012    JOINED: 2/1/10    POSTS: 175
RE: New PROGRAMS Tab
POSTED: 11/05/12 1:26 PM

New Programs Tab looks awesome Bryan. Thanks! Joyce

asovonick's ravatar asovonick    JOINED: 6/3/09    POSTS: 210
RE: New PROGRAMS Tab
POSTED: 11/05/12 6:30 PM

Bryan you sent em fo $ho

-Andy Sovonick of Gaithersburg

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria