Thanks to everyone who had a hand in setting this trip up. This trip rocked met some new friends, saw some old ones, shared some sweat, beer, but no blood this year. Isn't this race still open!!!! I can't fathom getting off that half course and running 13.1. To all those who are planning on doing it. Good Luck, your SAVAGE.
Come on Glenn, you know you want to join us up there for the 70.0... come on.. cave to peer pressure. :)
Cave to what exhaustion or peer pressure. That is crazy.... hmmm. My God what am I thinking....to be continued.
Yes - thanks for a great trip. Deep Creek never disappoints.
It was great to meet a lot of new folks and training was a ton of fun! Thanks to Simon et. al. for making it happen!
1. Download Garmin Training Center (GTC): here:http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-04
2. Download bike course to your computer from this site:
3. Plug in your ant+ stick and make sure you're signed into agnt agent.
4. in GTC toolbar: File, then Import. Import your bike course file.
5. Click on the course once it's uploaded.
6. In GTC toolbar: Device, then "send to device."
7. in your garmin (forerunner 310xt at least): go to training, then workouts.
8. Select "do course." don't forget to start the timer when you're on the course to get it going.
OMG - I just got a Garmin - I can't even get it to set the time to DST! Took me 2 weeks+ to get it out of the box. Not a gadget person does not even begin to describe me.