DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Nation's Tri Volunteer Call
CREATED: 08/19/09 by siehndel REPLIES: 5
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1062
Nation's Tri Volunteer Call
POSTED: 8/19/09 12:52 PM

Hi everyone,

It's time to start rallying volunteer support for the 2009 Nation's Triathlon. We're the official volunteer organization for the race and in return for some great support from the folks at Nation's Tri that includes lots of great schwag, free entries and a sizable cash donation to the club, we are the lead group providing volunteer support for Nation's Tri.

We've already got 400+ people racing the event and we can get even more DC Tri team spirit out there in the volunteer ranks.

If you have an questions, please email Katie Hatheway and Travis Siehndel at volunteer@wseminc.com

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1062
RE: Nation's Tri Volunteer Call
POSTED: 8/19/09 1:11 PM

We are looking to staff a DC Tri water station again on the run course. The last couple of years Josh Williamson has done an awesome job running our aid station on Hains Point. Unfortunately Josh has left us and we're looking for a volunteer to lead this for us.

Basically it will mean that we need ~15 volunteers to staff the aid station and we need one key volunteer to act as the main point of contact of the group.

If you're interested, please reply here or email us at volunteer@wseminc.com

katehoke    JOINED: 8/27/09    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 9/02/09 7:53 AM

I'd be happy to help out with the water station. Just let me know where I need to be when.

crobles's ravatar crobles    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 30
POSTED: 9/02/09 9:19 AM

I can also help at the water stations or anything else the day of the race...same as the post above..just let me know where to be and when :-)

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1751
POSTED: 9/02/09 10:28 AM

Doing the kayak station during the swim leg. Great excuse to get out on a boat. Hope don't get swamped from the thousands of competitors. :)

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 956
POSTED: 9/04/09 8:49 AM

Kate and Crobles, can you email me at bcfrank1 @ gmail so that I can get you on the list for the DC Tri Water Stop?

Thanks! :)

Bryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria