Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

DC Tri Club Jerseys
CREATED: 03/23/09 by kemerson REPLIES: 12
kemerson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
DC Tri Club Jerseys
POSTED: 3/23/09 12:13 PM

Was yesterday the last day to order the DC tri club Jerseys?

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
RE: DC Tri Club Jerseys
POSTED: 3/23/09 12:14 PM

The shop is still open, but get your orders in ASAP!!

rowlanbd    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 3/23/09 12:42 PM

We can try them on at Conte's in Bethesda, right? Is that the only place they are to try on? I was going to go to that bike workshop on Thurs night there...would it be too late to order then?

POSTED: 3/23/09 1:32 PM

No, the sizing kits are no longer available at Conte's. The bike buying workshop was actually last Thursday (3/19) and that was the last time to try on items at Conte's Bethesda. For sizing information, please refer to the Sugoi Fit Guide here:
http://www2.sugoi.com/usa/eng/fit

rowlanbd    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 3/23/09 1:55 PM

Sorry....one more thing...do you know if they are true to size?

POSTED: 3/23/09 2:39 PM

It really depends on who you ask. I think that the consensus (at least with the ladies) would say that Sugoi runs a little bit small. However, with that said, you don't want to have your jersey be loose in any way as that would create drag. It's better to err on the side of smaller than larger.

seleav's ravatar seleav    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 3/23/09 4:17 PM

is there still a link to these DC Tri jersey options online? i thought i saw previously under 'gear' but can't seem to find it now?!?!?

skelly99's ravatar skelly99    JOINED: 3/1/09    POSTS: 37
POSTED: 3/23/09 4:38 PM

Related note- should we have received a confirmation from the gear email address or are we good to go if we paid (received a receipt) and sent an email with sizes, etc.?

Thanks,
Seth

POSTED: 3/23/09 4:45 PM

seleav - I am looking into why the tri jersey is not showing up as available at this time. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Seth - if you have a PayPal receipt and have already emailed gear@dctriclub.org with your gender/size information, then you should be all set. If we are missing sizing information from anyone, we will be contacting you directly.

POSTED: 3/23/09 4:45 PM

seleav - I am looking into why the tri jersey is not showing up as available at this time. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Seth - if you have a PayPal receipt and have already emailed gear@dctriclub.org with your gender/size information, then you should be all set. If we are missing sizing information from anyone, we will be contacting you directly.

mckerwin    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 9
POSTED: 3/23/09 8:23 PM

sandyc - Any word on the tri jersey? Thanks!

POSTED: 3/23/09 8:33 PM

Hang tight. We're working on it. I'll post an update here as soon as I have one.

JoeC's ravatar JoeC    JOINED: 7/10/05    POSTS: 213
POSTED: 3/23/09 8:50 PM

Somebody set the quantity to Jerseys at a number they thought was high and would not be reached...aparently I was wrong. It has been fixed and you can keep ordering Jerseys.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria