Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Barra Brava DC flag!?!
CREATED: 06/29/12 by Luke REPLIES: 1
Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 345
Barra Brava DC flag!?!
POSTED: 6/29/12 8:35 AM

I had an interesting conversation with Ryan the Troll at the Achieve Kids Tri benefit last night (the same kindof conversation that gave birth to the idea of the future mascot of DC Triclub, The DC TRIceratops!). We were discussing the utter domination that DC Triclub will display at General Smallwood next weekend, and how we might be able to ramp up our spirit to match our speed. When I mentioned my plans to bring my DC flag, Ryan said we should try to get the giant 20-foot by 20-foot DC flag that they wave at DC United games!

Does anyone on the listserv have a contact/in with either DC United or the Barra Brava? I'd love to try to get a hold of this flag for the weekend!

ferguson's ravatar ferguson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 199
RE: Barra Brava DC flag!?!
POSTED: 6/29/12 10:49 AM

hey Luke- we go to a bunch of United games and sit close to that section. I'm not sure how the fan base breaks out but Barra Brava and Screaming Eagles are two different groups and I'm not sure which of them has that giant flag. May be worth checking with both groups- unfortunately I don't have any contact info.

Great idea though for Gen Smallwood!

Cheers!

-Ferguson

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria