Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Excited to be back
CREATED: 08/19/09 by BigRedCoaching REPLIES: 2
BigRedCoaching's ravatar BigRedCoaching    JOINED: 8/12/09    POSTS: 7
Excited to be back
POSTED: 8/19/09 5:57 PM

So, I took this past year off from triathlon to simplify my life a bit and now I'm back. I'm excited to get back into a training routine and start up with some group rides. I live in Bethesda and I hope to hit some of the Thursday night rides out of Conte's (hopefully tomorrow). Also, I am also a coach (www.bigredcoaching.com) so if anyone has any training questions please feel free to shoot them my way (bigredcoaching@gmail.com) and I'll do my best to answer them or at the very least point you in the right direction. I also signed up for Eagleman 2010. Can't wait. Also, I'm putting together a team to run Reach The Beach for fall 2010 (http://www.rtbrelay.com/). Basically this is a 200 mile road race that you can do as a 12 or 6 person team. If you are curious and interested just shoot me an email and I'll send you more info. Any way, excited to be back and can't wait to get out there training serious again.

Happy Training,
Josh :-)

BigRedCoaching's ravatar BigRedCoaching    JOINED: 8/12/09    POSTS: 7
Reach the Beach 2010
POSTED: 8/20/09 11:18 AM

For those interested in joining my Reach the Beach (http://www.rtbrelay.com/) team PLEASE do the following:

1. send me an email (bigredcoaching@gmail.com) from your personal/work email account.

2. let me know if you would be interested in being on a 12 person or 6 person team.

3. give me some idea of your current running background / fitness level.

I will send you more information on the race itself and once we have enough people for either a regular team (12 person) or an ULTRA team (6 person) I will let you all know.

Very excited about putting this together.

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
RE: Excited to be back
POSTED: 8/20/09 1:34 PM

Come on DC Tri... let's represent. We got a lot of speed demons out there. Christian, Simon, Julie, Kirsten and Chad(Yes I am trowing your names in the hat), Patrick, Travis, Joe, Mike( I mean he is going to kick butt at Nationals), Michelle and Lawrence, me..... I mean I just came up with 12 names right off the top of my head. Just imageing if we actually put in some thought for an "A", "B" and "C" team. We will be talking some REAL fun.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria