Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Zoot Zenith wetsuit, women's small, worn once, top o' the line from '08 season, super discount
CREATED: 03/23/09 by adriannek REPLIES: 5
adriannek's ravatar adriannek    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 3
Zoot Zenith wetsuit, women's small, worn once, top o' the line from '08 season, super discount
POSTED: 3/23/09 3:09 PM

I'm selling me wetty. Got a new one from a different sponsor. Must offload a gorgeous Zoot Zenith from '08 that I think was worn once... @ SavageMan. Maybe one other time? Can't even remember! Needless to say, it's barely been used and it's in perfect condition.

Retail $650 last year. Asking $250. Get yerself some Yamamoto #39 at a bargain!

Women's Small: 105-120lbs, 5'1"-5'6"

Specs:

The 2008 Zoot Women's Ultra Zenith wetsuit is the first elite wetsuit to offer 2mm flexibility with 5mm buoyancy. Zoot utilizes their exclusive Biowrap technology to fuse 3mm panels into a 2mm suit. This allows you to swim, breath, and run more easily, giving you that edge that you've been looking for. The suit also offers a variety of other elite features which, along with the fact that this is the best looking suit around, make this a unique and innovative wetsuit.

Features

INTERIOR
o Sculpted interior 3mm balance panels and 2mm
o exterior construction in the chest and back allow for maximum lung
o expansion, creating a more comfortable suit with maximum buoyancy.
o Sculpted
o 3mm balance panels through the hamstrings, quadriceps and gluteals
o create 5mm of buoyancy to generate a streamline body position in the
o water and offer enhanced flexibility for kicking and running.
o Smooth
o Super-Stretch Polyester interior paired with Yamamoto #39 neoprene
o through the side, shoulder and arms allow for increased flexibility and
o elongation. This next-to-skin layer is also non-absorbent to minimize
o weight.
o Sculpted split-calf design allows for quick entry and
o exit out of the suit, in addition to increased flexibility for the run
o into transition.

EXTERIOR
o Specially designed low-rise collar comfortably seals out water and allows for full neck rotation and a snug comfortable fit.
o 2mm
o Yamamoto #39 neoprene through the side, shoulder and arms allows for
o superior range of motion to maximize swim cadence and extension.
o SCS Nano Hydrodynamic coating is the fastest in the world, providing the lowest drag coefficient of any wetsuit technology.
o Reinforced hook n' loop neck closure maintains its strength when wet to ensure a snug fit.
o Protected zipper seal minimizes water entry.
o Hook-‘n'-Loop tether anchor secures zipper pull at the lower back.
o Stretch cuff seals water out of sleeve to keeps arms light during swim and to ease removal of suit in transition.
o Textured forearm catch panel increases efficiency by helping you "grab" more water per stroke.

jgrant2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 7
RE: Zoot Zenith wetsuit, women's small, worn once, top o' the line from '08 season, super discount
POSTED: 3/25/09 9:48 AM

Can you email me? jgrant2000@yahoo.com

jgrant2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 7
RE: Zoot Zenith wetsuit, women's small, worn once, top o' the line from '08 season, super discount
POSTED: 3/25/09 9:49 AM

Can you email me? jgrant2000@yahoo.com

kamden1025    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 22
POSTED: 3/26/09 12:59 PM

I may be interested since I just found out I need a wetsuit for my Vegas tri in May. Are you set on your asking price?? Kamden

adriannek's ravatar adriannek    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 3
POSTED: 3/26/09 1:04 PM

yes. it's a $650 top-tier suit, worn once, at less than an entry suit price. i can ebay it, but would rather sell locally.

adrianne.kroepsch@gmail.com

KelleyAnn11    JOINED: 6/16/09    POSTS: 3
POSTED: 8/27/09 12:01 PM

Hi - I see this is super old...wondering if you were able to sell this?

Kelley
johnny_55369@yahoo.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria