Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Another new guy
CREATED: 10/08/09 by mildmanneredreporter REPLIES: 1
mildmanneredreporter's ravatar mildmanneredreporter    JOINED: 8/20/09    POSTS: 26
Another new guy
POSTED: 10/08/09 11:26 AM

Hi all -

I'm another new (well, actually, I'm 35, but I'm new to you) person - to the club and to tri generally. For the last several years, I had been traveling almost constantly for work, and the repeated room-servicing and desk-sitting took their toll. Last November, after being left completely in the dust during a bike ride with my wife, I decided it was time to try to make a comeback. I did my first tri this summer at Lums Pond in Delaware, and did the Brierman sprint in Maryland last weekend. I'm finishing the season with the Cape Henlopen tri this weekend. I enjoyed meeting some of you at last nite's HH at Busboys and Poets. Thanks for the good company. If anyone would like to run in the mornings from any point on the Mall, or if there's a group that wouldn't mind an interloper, please let me know.

Good meeting you -

Gary

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1060
RE: Another new guy
POSTED: 10/08/09 11:48 AM

Gary,

Welcome to the club. I have a friend racing in Cape Henlopen this weekend and it should be a nice race. May have briefly met you last night at Busboys. Rachelle really finds some good hidden treasure for HH. Good luck this weekend. -Hugh

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria