Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Brooks Women's Trance 8 Running Shoes (sz 7)
CREATED: 04/25/10 by julial REPLIES: 3
julial    JOINED: 4/22/10    POSTS: 8
Brooks Women's Trance 8 Running Shoes (sz 7)
POSTED: 4/25/10 7:51 AM

Gently used. Wore them a handful of times, only to discover that they are slightly too small for me. Still in almost-new condition! Hopefully another runner out there can put them to good use. I can include the original box and packaging.

Contact me at caffeinate (at) gmail.com. Thanks for reading!

--------------------

Original price is $139.99 at RoadRunnerSports.
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/BRK967/

Women's BROOKS® TRANCE™ 8 :: Your favorite award-winning cushioned trainer is now Green thanks to environmentally-friendly BioMoGo™. A few minor tweaks make the new women's Brooks® Trance 8 even smoother from heel to toe. 10.0 ounces

Runner's World:
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/shoefinder_detail/1,7161,s6-240-325-329-0-0-0-0-1474,00.html

The new Trance 8 is the first Brooks shoe built using biodegradable midsole foam, which means that it lasts only about 20 years in a landfill--versus the 1,000 years it takes most running-shoe soles to break down. In our tests, this new foam performed as well as the previous versions. Some testers commented on how well the Trance held their feet, while others found that the laces were difficult to adjust. Recommended for runners with normal to low arches looking for a shoe that's more environmentally friendly than most.

Category Type: STABILITY+ [?]
Stability + shoes provides increased cushioning and more guidance for your feet. Determine your body frame by using this chart to get your perfect shoe.
Use this chart to determine your body frame and get your perfect shoe fit.
Specifications:
Predecessor Product Type: Trance 7
Shock Absorption: Heel and Forefoot|HydroFlow|
Toebox Width: Medium
Shoe Construction: STROEBEL
Midsole Material: Dual density compression molded EVA|MoGo|
Outsole Material: Carbon Rubber|
Upper Material: Mesh W/Synthetic Leather Trim|Seamless Welded Overlays|

RE: Brooks Women's Trance 8 Running Shoes (sz 7)
POSTED: 8/15/10 2:28 PM

Hope it's okay if I bump this up -- still for sale if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

nkeira    JOINED: 8/26/10    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 8/26/10 9:26 PM

I'll try to recommend it to my friend. I think she's looking a running shoes a week ago, dunno if she have already bought one.but I'll try..

--
"Act as you would like to be and soon you will be the way you act. "

nkeria brooks beast

POSTED: 8/27/10 12:02 PM

Awesome, thanks so much! Happy to let these go at a good price - running shoes shouldn't sit unused in a box! They should be getting good and dirty on someone's feet. :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria