Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Spring SUGOI Gear Order – Delivery Information
CREATED: 05/12/09 by kmwpro REPLIES: 6
kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 257
Spring SUGOI Gear Order – Delivery Information
POSTED: 5/12/09 3:32 PM

PLEASE NOTE: This is only the Sugoi gear. Racing Tops, Tri Shorts and Sports Bras.

According to the tracking numbers just received from Sugoi, we expect FedEx to deliver the boxes by 4:30pm tomorrow (5/13).

IF YOU ARE RACING THIS WEEKEND AND WOULD LIKE YOUR GEAR, please email gear@dctriclub.org with subject line [RACING THIS WEEKEND] and let us know if you would like to arrange a pick up with us. We all have full time jobs and are also training, so please bear with us. We are going to try to get this out to you guys, but might require some flexibility. It would be a big help if you also note what neighborhood you work in, live in, or train in; since your friendly gear team is all over the city as well, we can divide and conquer.

On the off chance that we end up with an extraordinary number of responses, we will check registration lists that are posted for both Columbia & Rocketts Landing, and prioritize this week’s distribution for those racers only. (If there is another race this weekend that we left out, feel free to note that in your email.)

IF YOU ARE NOT RACING THIS WEEKEND, you have two options.

Option 1:
We’ll be at the club happy hour Thursday, May 21 at Top of the Hill, 319 Pennsylvania Ave., SE with all of the gear and a list of who got what. (More details about the May Club wide Happy Hour are available on the Calendar on the Home Page.) For this option, do nothing, and just show up at happy hour. Please don’t email and say you will be at happy hour. This is a huge gear order, and it’s a lot of email to sift through.

Option 2:
If you can’t attend that happy hour, email gear@dctriclub.org with subject line [PLEASE MAIL MY GEAR] we will mail out your gear next week. There were several emails that came in that asked for different shipping addresses than were associated with your PayPal order, so if you are going to go with this option, please just go ahead and include your name (not always easy to decipher from email addresses) and your shipping address.

IF YOU DID NOT MAKE THE GEAR ORDER, Conte's will have a LIMITED number of tops available for sale. Please note that their price will be HIGHER than the price we offered, due to taxes and franchise fees. We aren’t sure which store or when it will be on the racks, but when we deliver it to them, we will ask…and will post that information here. Please don’t call the store and ask about the gear. We will post as soon as we know which store and when it’s available.

Hopefully this answers all (Sugoi) gear questions, but we’re almost certain to have left something out. Fire away…

Thanks,
Gear Team

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
If you ordered Sugoi tri gear...
POSTED: 5/19/09 10:22 AM

Sugoi Order pick-up on Thursday, May 21

Come pick-up your Sugoi race gear order! We’ll be at the club happy hour on Thursday, May 21 at Top of the Hill, 319 Pennsylvania Ave., SE starting at 6:30pm (and probably staying to 8:30pm) with all of the Sugoi gear and a list of who ordered what. Click here for more details about the happy hour.

If you cannot make it to this week's happy hour, please refer to Option 2 in the post above.

mdezee    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 9
RE: Spring SUGOI Gear Order – Delivery Information
POSTED: 5/28/09 10:29 PM

Just wondering when the SUGOI gear was shipped to those of us who could not make the last last Happy Hour (5/21) and selected "Option 2"?

If not shipped yet is it possible to pick up in person this weekend?

Thanks!
Matt

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
SUGOI Gear Order – info on mailed gear
POSTED: 5/29/09 9:53 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your many, many emails to gear with your mailing addresses. I am in the process of compiling the first batch of shipments to go out early next week. If you sent your address to gear@dctriclub.org already, I've got it. The first shipments should be arriving by late next week (should be in time for the training tri on 6/6).

Our first priority was to get the gear out to people racing Columbia/Rockett's. Then we had a gear pick-up at the club happy hour. Now I am working on getting the mail shipments out. I am sending these out in batches rather than running the post office every time I get an email. There is a lot of gear, and there is only one me (thankfully, some would say :::^b::), and please keep in mind that I do have many other commitments.

Thank you for your patience.

-Sandy

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 5/30/09 1:11 PM

you rock sandy. THANK YOU!

(Good thing I read this before i sent you an e-mail! duh!)

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 897
POSTED: 5/30/09 7:56 PM

You go Jeanne. Novel concept: reading the website forums. ;)

palomine84    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 6/05/09 9:07 AM

Sandy and the gear team - I just got my Sugoi gear and it looks great. Thanks for coordinating!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria