Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NTP Happy Hour
CREATED: 05/12/09 by bobf REPLIES: 4
bobf's ravatar bobf    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 15
NTP Happy Hour
POSTED: 5/12/09 3:33 PM

I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place, but wanted to see if there's a location for Thursday's NTP Happy Hour?

Looking forward to seeing everyone and using an upcoming happy hour as training motivation!

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1051
RE: NTP Happy Hour
POSTED: 5/12/09 3:58 PM

It'll be at Rocket Bar in Gallery Place. There will be an email with details before the end of the day but you can start spreading the word.

Also, keep your weekend open for the Sat. morning. We're planning the clinic/workout right now.

We've reached the mid-point of the season and we're working hard on scheduling right now so that you'll be able to plan better for the rest of the season. Speaking for myself, I know that I got caught up and busy with a lot of projects and fell behind a little on planning for NTP. I apologize and we'll be caught up very soon. We'll make it up to you, I promise! We've got a lot of good stuff planned for the rest of the season.

bobf's ravatar bobf    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 5/12/09 4:04 PM

I'm psyched - Thanks for all that you do! Now I'll have to start practicing my skee ball for Thursday.

avstewart7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 5/14/09 2:36 PM

So, I have sadly not made it to an NTP happy hour yet and would love to join. How long do you all typically stay? I train in the evenings, and can't make it until 7:30 or 8. Will I miss it?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 898
POSTED: 5/14/09 2:43 PM

It's happy hour night! There's no training on happy hour night! :) j/k

it starts at 630... so I'm gonna say it's a safe bet that people will still be there at 730 or 8. :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria