Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Black Friday in the Gear Shop!
CREATED: 11/27/09 by kmwpro REPLIES: 2
kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 263
Black Friday in the Gear Shop!
POSTED: 11/27/09 2:57 PM

Ok, so nothing is really on sale per se, but I did have time to add a bunch of new items.

These are items that we have in stock (ie, are up in my attic ;) from previous vendor contracts and the quantities are EXTREMELY limited, especially in the smaller sizes.

Please read the title of the item carefully (coolmax vs cotton, and size info) before purchasing. Once the "ADD TO CART" button becomes disabled, it means that size has been sold out. I'll try to pull down items once they are sold out, but won't be monitoring it every day.

These items will all be for delivery at the Annual Meeting.

Get shopping!

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
RE: Black Friday in the Gear Shop!
POSTED: 11/27/09 6:34 PM

Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!! I have been wanting the Visor and Hat for a long time. Now when I am on the run, I can be all DC Tri decked out. Will I get this before the 18th of Dec?? I would like to have one for when I am down range and they have the base 5-10k races.

kande9un    JOINED: 7/27/09    POSTS: 10
women's jerseys
POSTED: 11/28/09 2:13 PM

I am looking to buy one of the short sleeve women's jerseys...how does the sizing run? pretty true to size or big or small? i am trying to decide between small and xtra small...any advice with ordering?

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria