Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

Movies to Workout to
CREATED: 12/30/10 by spleary REPLIES: 23
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1053
RE: Movies to Workout to
POSTED: 1/16/11 9:07 PM

American Flyers is probably the earliest movie I have ever seen Kevin Costner in. Breaking Away won an Academy Award for Best Original Movie. Both are classics, but Tuan and I will stick to our WWE Dvd's for some serious motivation.

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 1/17/11 6:06 PM

WWE has nothing on the cinematic classic "Undefeatable". It's known for having the best fight scene in movie history. (OK, it might be known for being so bad that it's good.) Here's the video clip on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

One problem is that the two guys fighting are so quiet. I really think they need to speak up more and make some noise.

(Warning: The video contains some gruesome action movie violence. Those with weak stomachs should avoid it.)

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1053
POSTED: 1/17/11 9:50 PM

Okay, PotomacTri.......At K-mart this week, all WWE DVDs are 25% off....wish I waited a week, but then again, I'll do some extra shopping for some more training videos.

And if you have some beef with these videos, then you need to take this up with our club's vertical swimmer (Tuan). I've heard he can be seen at regular WWE shows.

bsull184's ravatar bsull184    JOINED: 2/6/10    POSTS: 283
POSTED: 1/17/11 10:29 PM

The Tour Down Under has started, so set your DVRs or start downloading online. That's a couple of days of action for you.

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria