DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Just Joined
CREATED: 02/18/11 by mjblackb REPLIES: 2
mjblackb's ravatar mjblackb    JOINED: 11/23/10    POSTS: 5
Just Joined -- HIM goal
POSTED: 2/18/11 8:49 AM

Hey,

After about 6 months of deliberation, I have finally joined DC Tri Club. I figure I would post this as a pusher to get me involved. I joined DC front runners last year and well, that was the extent of my involvement. oops. Lets hope that doesn't happen again.

I plan on doing a few Tri's this year and rounding out the summer with a HIM...Rhode Island, Timberman? Havent quite made up my mind. I will most likely sign up for the HIM training program like today seeing as registration closes soon.

Look forward to great rides/runs/swims

Matt

spleary's ravatar spleary    JOINED: 8/17/10    POSTS: 73
RE: Just Joined
POSTED: 2/18/11 12:40 PM

Hey Matt,

Welcome. I joined fairly recently and have met up with a couple people for some rides. I pretty much found myself in the exact same situation as you: Signed up with frontrunners, never made it to a run, moved on to triathlon and haven't looked back!

Where do you live/run/bike/train? I'm always game meeting up with people to run/bike.

-Scott

ajm27's ravatar ajm27    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 129
RE: Just Joined
POSTED: 2/18/11 2:35 PM

Welcome to the club, Matt! I am the coach of the HIM training program. We would love to have you. Hope this is the push you need to get involved....We have a ton of group workouts and clinics where you can meet and train with others. I think this will be just the push you need.

See you out there!

AJ

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria