Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Roommate Wanted
CREATED: 09/09/13 by Lior REPLIES:
Lior    JOINED: 9/6/13    POSTS: 2
Roommate Wanted
POSTED: 9/09/13 10:33 PM

I am a new member but long long time DC resident. My roomate just moved out and I was thinking it would be great to have a fellow triathlete as a roommate. If you or anyone you know is looking for a great place to live please shoot me an email at coreycritchell@gmail.com and I will send pictures. I wrote this add for craigslist but thought I would give this a few days before posting. Thanks everyone and happy to finally be a member.

$1300
Trust me: this Condo is awesome. Located in the luxurious Westchester building (4000 Cathedral Ave NW). Lots of space, super quiet and safe. For no additional cost, all of the following are great amenities that come with the building: parking space, washer/dryer in building ($1 dollar per cycle), a gym, restaurant, convenience store (with wine and beer!), barbershop, salon, front desk that will sign for packages, library, and an incredible grounds crew that keeps the property in gorgeous shape year round (including the sunken garden with a fountain). The kitchen was fully remodeled 3 years ago with new appliances, dishwasher, and granite counter tops.

Room is large with two big closets and cable hookups. Can be furnished with everything except a bed (but it doesn't have to be -- I can put the other stuff in storage). The unit is a 2 bedroom 1 bath 1100 sq ft end unit looking out into rock creek park and there is lots of room and privacy between the bedrooms (thick walls).

Location is fantastic: three blocks from the beautiful National Cathedral and excellent restaurants such as Cactus Cantina and 2 Amy's, and Glover Park is a ten minute walk. There's a bus stop right outside that goes straight down Mass ave through Dupont to Farrugut, making commutes to work very easy (it's an easy bike ride to down town as well, if that's your style). Tennlytown metro is the closest about 1.2 miles away and Cleveland Park is about 1.5 miles away.

Plus, you'll have a great roommate. A little about me: I'm a 26 professional guy who loves to cook and is very clean. I'm usually training for races in the summer and playing hockey in the winter. I've got a 8:30-5:30 job downtown so I have a pretty normal schedule.

I'm looking for somebody who is fun, reliable, and clean, guy or gal. If you think we'd be a good match, please email if you'd like to schedule a time to see the place.

P.S. There are Turkish antiques everywhere. Bonus if you get excited to watch Breaking Bad every Sunday like I do or even better if you are a Capitols/hockey fan. The pictures are poor, my roommate just moved out, so I can provide more pictures before scheduling an visit if that helps.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria