Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

group training / clinic schedule
CREATED: 03/24/09 by Mickey REPLIES: 3
Mickey    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 19
group training / clinic schedule
POSTED: 3/24/09 11:57 AM

OK - So I'm a fairly busy person but not too busy to train for this tri. Tt is not clear when group activities are because it seems that there are differences between the calendar and the weekly email (which I'm still not getting) that is posted. I need to schedule these things in as early as possible so that I can actually take part in them. Currently I feel like I'm doing everything on my own and it is kinda scary.

When and where is the gear clinic this weekend? I was able to make Sunday but probably will not if it is on Saturday.

Thanks!

alya72's ravatar alya72    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 49
RE: group training / clinic schedule
POSTED: 3/24/09 12:39 PM

We still do not have the capability to send out the weekly update by email because of the new website. Trust us, as soon as we can, we will! The weekly update will continue to be posted on the NTP homepage until we can send it by email. As fas as scheduling goes, because of the number of coaches, merchant sponsors and sites we use for clinics, things are not always nailed down as soon as we would like. The weekly update is the most accurate, up-to-date schedule for now.

Amy

Mickey    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 3/24/09 3:38 PM

Thanks Amy! I'll be sure to check often.

m

kbug's ravatar kbug    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 29
POSTED: 3/25/09 3:00 PM

After reading this and a few other threads on here I see that I am not the only one confused about whether the gear clinic and run are on Saturday or Sunday.

The calendar says Sunday with a 9 am start time, and no location. The weekly email from the 19th says Saturday with no start time or location.

Did I miss a piece of information somewhere along the way?

Thanks!
Katie

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria