Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New to tri, Bethesda Chevy Chase
CREATED: 07/02/09 by JenGMoore REPLIES: 3
JenGMoore    JOINED: 7/2/09    POSTS: 2
New to tri, Bethesda Chevy Chase
POSTED: 7/02/09 1:33 PM

Very wimpy formerly athletic mom trying to get in shape for a September sprint. Any other relative beginners looking to train somewhere in Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Spring Valley?

edickstein    JOINED: 7/9/09    POSTS: 7
RE: New to tri, Bethesda Chevy Chase
POSTED: 7/09/09 6:24 PM

Jen,

Hello... I live in Bethesda and am also new to tri. I am actually training for a sprint in August and an Oly in September. I don't know what I was thinking! Anyway, I would love to find someone to train with. I am quite slow (I would not say I was formerly athletic) and work out in the early morning. Let me know if you are interested.

Erika

JenGMoore    JOINED: 7/2/09    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 7/10/09 7:17 AM

That would be great...I'm training for patriot olympic in sept. Only hitch is that I can't work out until my babysitter gets here -- earliest would be 7 (any time on weekends); or I could do evenings. Let me know if that would work!
Jen

edickstein    JOINED: 7/9/09    POSTS: 7
POSTED: 7/10/09 9:26 AM

That is always the problem with moms, our times are so limited. I have to be home by 7:00 AM to get to work on time and I don't do so well with evening exercise. Available for a Sunday morning bike ride this week by any chance? I am pretty slow (on average 12 MPH or so). Drop me an email at edickstein/@/hotmail/./com. (remove /)

Erika

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria