Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Club Training Events?
CREATED: 05/13/09 by drewpugh REPLIES: 4
drewpugh's ravatar drewpugh    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 41
Club Training Events?
POSTED: 5/13/09 10:31 PM

Reading through a bunch of posts the other day, I saw mention of a training tri on June 6 (I think that was the date). Is that the correct date and are there others already scheduled for this summer? Is there a calendar of these events on this site?

Also, are the results of the training tris/dus posted here? The du last weekend was terrific, but I forgot to hit my watch after the first run and was hoping to get an idea of my pace vs. the second run.

Thanks for your help!

-Drew

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1065
RE: Club Training Events?
POSTED: 5/13/09 11:25 PM

Drew,

First of all, thanks for your complements about the duathlon last Saturday. I truly enjoyed it, myself. The club races will be listed under the 'RACE' part of the webpage. Also, you register through the 'SHOP' part of this site. As far as the dates of the training triathlons this summer, the dates are Sat. June 6th, Sun. July 12th and Sat., Aug. 22nd.

The Du results will be up shortly. Just some computer things that I need to work out so I can get them up.

-Hugh
Club RD

POSTED: 5/14/09 11:48 PM

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for the reply and for the dates of the training tris, I'm looking forward to them!

Thanks,
Andrew

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 508
POSTED: 5/15/09 7:36 AM

Dang it! I have races on all of those dates. I love the training tri's too. Oh well, catch ya'll at summer bricks.

POSTED: 5/16/09 11:00 AM

Hugh - thanks for posting the results!

-Drew

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria