Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Endorphin Reports
CREATED: 08/21/09 by bcfrank REPLIES: 2
bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 897
Endorphin Reports
POSTED: 8/21/09 11:34 AM

Has anyone ever gotten the Endorphin Report from a race? I did Luray last weekend and Endorphin sent me an email advertising that my race report for Luray would provide me with 30+ pages of customized, in-depth analysis of my race performance.

It's only $9.95 so it's basically pocket change, but has anyone ever actually gotten it? And if so, was it in any way actually helpful?

kkaufer's ravatar kkaufer    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 123
RE: Endorphin Reports
POSTED: 8/21/09 11:49 AM

I got one of their reports after the Rumpass in Bumpass Oly this year. They basically slice and dice your times compared to your age group in various ways and display your position on a couple of view graphs. It was interesting, but didn't tell me anything I couldn't figure out from looking at my age group results. So for a one-time thing it was worth it, but I wouldn't do this regularly. Hope this helps.

amcbride    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 40
RE: Endorphin Reports
POSTED: 8/21/09 11:56 AM

Same comment, nice to see and easier than using excel to do it yourself. Told me what I already know - I'm decent on the bike and the transitions, OK on the run and suck at the swim.

If you hate slicing the data yourself, but really want to see each step of the event chopped into a dozen pieces, then give it a go, but I doubt I'll do it again.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria