Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Room available in Eastern Market group rowhouse!
CREATED: 01/18/10 by emilyerossi REPLIES:
emilyerossi    JOINED: 1/18/10    POSTS: 2
Room available in Eastern Market group rowhouse!
POSTED: 1/18/10 2:21 PM

Hi all!

So I'm a DC Tri newbie, but so far everyone I've met has been really awesome so I wanted to post an opening in a group rowhouse here before hitting Craigslist.

You would be taking one of two spaces in the basement, where there is a shared bath (with just me), storage in the hallways, & a small kitchenette with a microwave and mini-fridge. The first floor is communal with a living room, dining room, and kitchen -- all with great light and nice modern conveniences (gas stove, double oven, dishwasher). Two more people live upstairs, which is also where the washer/dryer is (which you have full access to as well).

The rent is $675, all utilities included (plus wifi and cable... we will be getting TiVo back in the house in the next month or so as well).

The only downside to the space is it is really more of a rec room so there isn't a fourth wall separating it from the hallway/staircase (though because of this, its really spacious, and it has a fireplace!). The last two residents down there (both DC tri members) put bookcases up to separate the space and hung a curtain for the door. For a cool housemate, I'd be happy to contribute towards the bookcases as well.

Month-to-month, with no deposit needed -- we just ask that you give at least 30 days notice prior to moving out so that we can start hunting for another replacement. Ideally, you'd be looking at being for a little while though, just so the space isn't in constant transition.

I'd love to have someone move in around the beginning of Feb, though there is flexibility in either direction.

We're 4 blocks to the Eastern Market metro, 2 blocks to Eastern Market (and the aquatic center right behind it!!!), and within a 10 minute walk to a brand new Harris Teeter as well as an older Safeway. 4-5 blocks to all the restaurants and conveniences on Barracks Row.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Thanks guys!
-Emily

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria