Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Xterra / Vortex Wetsuits DC Tri Coupon Code
CREATED: 04/28/10 by zubronie REPLIES: 7
zubronie's ravatar zubronie    JOINED: 9/21/09    POSTS: 19
Xterra / Vortex Wetsuits DC Tri Coupon Code
POSTED: 4/28/10 8:14 AM

Someone mentioned to me that there is a DC Tri discount for ordering Vortex wetsuits from Xterra. Can someone please repost what the coupon code is? I can't seem to find it (mostly because I can't seem to make the "search//find it" function work for the discussion threads)?

Thanks!
Dan

RE: Xterra / Vortex Wetsuits DC Tri Coupon Code
POSTED: 4/28/10 8:41 AM

I answered my own question. The coupon code is "BT" As an FYI, Xterra is also offering a discount on the Vortex Pro X2 (Reg: $400) for which I also recently received an email announcing a $249 sale price if you order within the next 3 days. Applying the BT coupon, the price drops to $199 (+ $18 for Standard Shipping).

Regarding my comment about searching forum threads on the DC Tri website, I was able to get Google to search the site for me, pulling up the exact thread. I typed the following in the Google search box:
"Xterra discount site:http//www.dctriclub.org"

That syntax (substituting the "Xterra discount" for something else) will generally work for whatever topic for which you'd like to search DC Tri forum threads.

Just a friendly FYI!
Dan

urbanlumberjack's ravatar urbanlumberjack    JOINED: 3/25/09    POSTS: 143
POSTED: 4/28/10 1:44 PM

Just of note, Xterra does deals all the time if you join their mailing list. For more budget-conscious shoppers the Vortex 3 is a great wetsuit and comes down to 200 before the dc tri discount.

patagonia_80's ravatar patagonia_80    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 77
POSTED: 4/28/10 5:17 PM

Did you try your wetsuit on before you ordered it, and if so, where did you try it on?

Thanks for the info :)

krafty81's ravatar krafty81    JOINED: 5/20/09    POSTS: 127
POSTED: 4/28/10 10:43 PM

They are mail order only but are very good about swapping out if it does not fit. Really like my vortex and it fit perfectly. They can give you guidance over the phone on sizing..

POSTED: 4/29/10 8:55 AM

I wasn't able to try it on before odering. I'm going on a prayer on this one, since--at 6'5" and 200 lbs--I usually have a heck of a time finding clothes that fit. I ordered a men's large based on the suggestion of the online sizing tool. I'll let you know how it goes (I see in my Inbox today that the wetsuit has already shipped).

-Dan

AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 4/29/10 3:49 PM

Just a note that our Xterra Coupon code is actually "DCTRI".

Please use this code when ordering your wetsuit, thanks!

Also, you can find all of our codes and discounts from our merchant partners in the "Partners" section by way of the link at the top right corner of the site, or directly at: http://www.dctriclub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=partners.welcome

Thanks,
Andy

bsull184's ravatar bsull184    JOINED: 2/6/10    POSTS: 283
POSTED: 5/31/10 3:51 PM

The "DCTRI" coupon code isn't working. Any update on that?

The coupon code "BT" is working for the same price as listed on our website (179 for the Vortex 3 full), but I assume we get some sort of referral for using our own code, so I didn't order yet.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria