DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

GEAR IS HERE!
CREATED: 06/17/10 by kmwpro REPLIES: 6
kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 264
GEAR IS HERE!
POSTED: 6/17/10 2:36 PM

Hi all,

This is a message about the Champion Systems gear order - please read carefully!

Some of the Champion Systems gear order arrived VERY EARLY - and will be available for pick up at the DC Triathlon Expo, at the DC Tri Club booth. I say some of the gear because the box with all of the TRI TOPS in it has not yet arrived. It's expected to arrive tomorrow, but I can't predict when, or exactly what time it will make it down to the expo, since I will have to sneak out of work to drive it down there. However, I'll let you know via this forum post when it does arrive. If it doesn't arrive, I'm sorry in advance, but it's already here a week earlier than predicted!

To pick up your gear just go to the DC Tri Club booth (NOT the Champion Systems booth) and let the very nice board members who are manning the booth know you'd like to pick up your gear order.

If you are not able to attend the expo, and would like someone to pick up your gear, please email gear@dctriclub.org and let me know and I'll note it on the list.

IF YOU ARE RACING PHILLY NEXT WEEK - THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR GEAR.

Any gear not picked up by Saturday at 7:00 pm will be mailed out next week.

The expo address and hours are below.

Expo Location:
Four Points by Sheraton
1201 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20005

Expo Hours:
Friday, June 18: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, June 19: NOON - 7:00 PM

peeps1076's ravatar peeps1076    JOINED: 11/10/09    POSTS: 24
RE: GEAR IS HERE!
POSTED: 6/17/10 3:09 PM

If any one got an extra suit because they did not know what might fit them please let me know. I am looking for Mens Medium in either the one or two piece...thanks!

ben (dot) peeples (at) gmail.com

jameswilson's ravatar jameswilson    JOINED: 4/11/10    POSTS: 92
POSTED: 6/17/10 3:43 PM

I really hope those tops come in tomorrow. If they do, can we pick them up Saturday?

*croses fingers*

I'd love to be sporting some club gear for the race! I'll even break the cardnial rule and race in something I've not practiced in.

POSTED: 6/18/10 2:07 PM

Tri tops are IN.

We are trying to figure out a way to get the gear down to the hotel by 3pm when the expo opens, but it may be a little later this afternoon before it arrives...

I'll post back here once it's en route or dropped off.

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
POSTED: 6/18/10 2:12 PM

Woot! Thanks Karen.
This is the exception to the "nothing new on race day rule".
Wear you gear, Team!

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1292
POSTED: 6/18/10 2:14 PM

What about the bro-zier ... have those arrived?

POSTED: 6/18/10 4:20 PM

Gear has been delivered and is all at the expo at the DC Tri Club booth just off the lobby- including tri tops!! Make sure to wash it before you wear it for the race.

See original post for address and hours of the expo.

Just to clarify, this gear is only for folks who have placed an order for gear from the order placed in May. You've received an email from me if your gear is in and ready to be picked up.

The bros are not in yet, Tuan. I'll make sure to have some ready for IM Vietnam.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria