Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Kinetic Sprint
CREATED: 01/02/11 by Burcu REPLIES: 6
Burcu    JOINED: 6/28/10    POSTS: 16
Kinetic Sprint
POSTED: 1/02/11 10:38 AM

I know we have a race page now, which is very helpful but I didn't see Kinetic Sprint on that list (Kinetic Half is listed) and wanted to check if anyone was planning on racing the Sprint race in May this year.

Burcu

baumdiggs    JOINED: 7/13/10    POSTS: 9
RE: Kinetic Sprint
POSTED: 1/17/11 12:41 PM

I'm planning on it! Should be fun. It'll be my first race of the year. I haven't done any races at Lake Anna before but it'll be great to sleep in my own bed and trek down there early in the morning.

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 1/17/11 2:11 PM

I'm registered for the sprint! Will be my first Tri of the season... and ever. Haven't decided if I'm camping or will drive down early in the morning...

Anyone from the Alexandria area?

Trevor

jdruke's ravatar jdruke    JOINED: 9/2/10    POSTS: 64
POSTED: 1/25/11 10:27 AM

Just signed up for this. It'll be my first of the season and second ever. I'm so happy it starts at 9am so i can drive down there morning of.

Burcu    JOINED: 6/28/10    POSTS: 16
POSTED: 1/27/11 10:08 AM

Does anyone have room in their car for one person and a bike to drive to Lake Anna on the morning of the sprint? I can share gas/toll/parking. I live in DC.

Burcu

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 468
POSTED: 1/31/11 10:15 PM

Just registered for the Sprint, price goes form 65 to 75 in ~90 min; got Columbia the following weekend. See ya down there!
- Adam

ksdecker44    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 2/01/11 12:20 AM

@ Adam: I have Columbia the following weekend too...wasn't sure how I felt about back to back races...especially Columbia. Signed up for Bumpass, may join you in Kinetic as well though!

Great early season race for any newbies to the race!

Karly

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria