Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

20XX NCVC Cannondale 58cm CAAD9 w/Red Group $1250?
CREATED: 12/20/12 by pgfde121 REPLIES:
pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 233
20XX NCVC Cannondale 58cm CAAD9 w/Red Group $1250?
POSTED: 12/20/12 4:05 PM

I am in the process of upgrading to a new bike and am selling my old steed. Back injury is forcing me into a more upright (Roubaix) frame. This Cannondale CAAD9 frame is a 2009? 58cm model (red, white, black w/ NCVC logo), however, it was not built up until 2010. Frame is in pretty good condition however there are a few expected marks here and there. Standard 175mm standard cranks, all SRAM Red grouppo with both a climbing and crit spaced cassettes. Mavic Ksyrium Elites w/Continental GP4000's. Probably about 2,000 miles on the group. Also have a set of 105 pedals and cateye computer (cadence, speed, HR) I'll throw in. I'll post additional pics shortly, bike is at the shop at the moment since I am using a couple parts on the new build. Let me know if you are interested. Please reply back with "Cannondale" in the subject line. Give me a ring with any questions, 3 oh 1. Six four six. zero789. Thx Ron.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria