My girlfriend is renting out the condo she owns in Arlington (just south of Columbia Pike, pretty near the Drafthouse). Available immediately.
Photos, map, and contact info in the Craigslist post:
Charming 2-level, 2-bedroom, 1-bath condo in Arlington. Great location on a quiet side street. Walkable to the park, grocery store, Columbia Pike, and more.
Newly remodeled kitchen, hardwood floors, and private fenced-in patio. 872 square feet.
$1850 monthly rent includes all utilities, condo fee, and TWO parking spaces! Available for move in now.
- All utilities (electricity, heat/AC, water, gas).
- 872 square feet inside (plus a private fenced-in patio).
- 2-level townhouse style condo with 2 bedrooms/1 bath.
- New renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Washer/Dryer in unit!
- Quiet neighborhood.
- Two parking spaces included.
- Walk to Columbia Pike, with shops, restaurants, and the Arlington Drafthouse theater.
- Close to Shirlington, Clarendon/Courthouse, Pentagon Center, Reagan airport, Alexandria, and downtown Washington DC.
- Next to the Walter Reed Community center and Army/Navy Country Club.