Older model TPS-2 floor pump. The Presta side works fine, but the Schrader side can be a little testy. It takes some patience to get it to work, but it works.
From the Performance Bike website
Blackburn TPS-2 Floor Pump
If you're looking for a powerful bicycle floor pump that's tough, accurate and easy to use, then the Blackburn TPS-2 is your answer!
* Double Barrel head fits Presta or Schrader valves without interchanging parts
* Inflates up to 140 PSI
* Base mounted pressure gauge is easy to read
* Ergonomic rubber handle gives you a comfortable grip
* Hose retainer keeps the handle in position when not in use
* Burly steel barrel construction adds strength and stability
PB lists it for sale at $30. Mine is up for grabs for $10. Shoot me an email if interested.
Jen - jen.jacobs14 at gmail dot com
This has been sold.