Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Lost & Found at Columbia Tri
CREATED: 05/17/09 by ncrcoach REPLIES: 8
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1051
Lost & Found at Columbia Tri
POSTED: 5/17/09 2:01 PM

First, I want to congratulate all of those who did Columbia this morning, whether it be a relay or the whole Oly. Conditions weren't the best, but I enjoyed it underneath the club tent with my newspaper, cup of java and chatting with everyone. It was nice not having to race today.

Left behind were the following: a black IM bag with grey J. Crew long-sleeve shirt, orange flip flops and a pair of Addidas sandals (which fit me perfectly).

E-mail me at coach@ncrdolphins.com and I can get them to you.

-Hugh

sportsbrajen's ravatar sportsbrajen    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 42
RE: Lost & Found at Columbia Tri
POSTED: 5/17/09 6:16 PM

Hugh,

Many thanks for setting up the tent and manning the gear.

Also, big thanks to Ed, Rachel, and the rest of the DC Tri volunteers at the water stop.

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 457
POSTED: 5/17/09 6:19 PM

Thanks Hugh for bringing the tent. It was nice to have a place to relax and warm up after the race!

Many thanks to all the DC Tri folks on the course. I heard lots of "Go Kevin". :-)

And congrats to everyone on a fun race!

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 5/18/09 7:39 AM

Yeah Hugh, thanks for the tent and the use of your seat. Wish I could have stayed longer, but the cold was starting to kill me. Should have dressed warmer. Thanks for the Volunteers out there, it was awesome to hear GO DC TRI!!! Gave me the pep I needed for those 1 or 2 little hills they had out there.

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 5/18/09 8:30 AM

Hugh -

Thanks for the great team support and good luck with Coeur d'Alene. Good to know that I keep company with a bunch of overachieving crazy people. Keeps me sane.

Thanks to all the volunteers from DC Tri Club and beyond. Nice to be identified and have fan support as my family slept warmly in their beds on such a dreary day.

Those are my orange flip flops. I am not attached to them (obviously). If you care to dispose, that would be just fine.

Hope to see you at the next training Tri. No hills.

Maureen

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
POSTED: 5/18/09 8:31 AM

Ditto - Thanks everyone, for cheering us on. I also saw Bryan out there on the bike course in the rain and I know there were some other folks out there that I missed.

Everyone looked strong out there yesterday!

tri em's ravatar tri em    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 5/18/09 10:48 AM

Agree - it was awesome to see and hear so many DC Tri cheers out there yesterday on the course. Congrats to all who raced.

BIG thanks to Hugh and the gang for setting up and manning the tent and to Rachel and all the other enthusiastic DC Tri peeps for manning the water stops and cheering along the route. DC Tri club support is second to none!

~Emily

berlz13's ravatar berlz13    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 5/18/09 1:38 PM

Yes Thank you to everyone who came out and volunteered and cheered us on... It's so nice to have support out on the course on a dreary day!

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 5/18/09 2:06 PM

Hugh you rock for setting up and manning the tent! It was like a 2nd home.

Thanks to all the volunteers/cheer-ers, especially the Frankster who was a cheer-machine!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria