Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Specialized Road Bikes (Great for NTP!)
CREATED: 02/06/14 by siehndel REPLIES: 4
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
FS: Specialized Road Bikes (Great for NTP!)
POSTED: 2/06/14 12:02 PM

Hi there,

I'm listing these two bikes for a couple of friends who bought them and then decided to have kids and now don't have time to ride.

One is a Specialized Dolce Women's Size 51cm and the other is a Specialized Allez Men's Size 58 frame. I believe that both bikes have Shimano 105 level components. These bikes were purchased in 2010. I haven't talked to them about price yet but I think it's probably negotiable.

My friends live in Annapolis and I am planning to get the bikes from them soon to have them available for test riding here in DC. I've asked them to get them tuned up before I pick them up so they'll be ready for you to test ride and/or buy. I live on Cap Hill NE.

Feel free to post here or direct message me for more info.

-Travis

lslysmi    JOINED: 1/12/14    POSTS: 4
RE: FS: Specialized Road Bikes (Great for NTP!)
POSTED: 2/10/14 4:07 PM

Hi Travis,

NTP wants us to start adding bike workouts soon to our training - when do you think you'll have the bikes available for test riding?

Thanks so much,
Lesley

hawxhulc    JOINED: 3/3/13    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 2/11/14 11:08 AM

Interested in the Women's Specialized - has it made its way to DC yet? Do you have a price?

Thanks,
Laura

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
POSTED: 2/12/14 12:40 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I went off the grid... I was getting buried under lots of fresh powder in CO the last few days and my phone reception was suspect.

I'm going to pick up the bike soon and then I'll touch base with people in the order in which they contacted me. There are a couple of folks who direct messaged me right away and I'll reach out to them first.

Thanks!

PS- The men's bike hasn't had any hits.

=Travis

maraw    JOINED: 2/1/11    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 2/15/14 4:53 PM

I about to list a friend's specialized dolce 51cm women's bike once I have the details too, also 2010, very low mileage - got injured before she really could use. If you're looking, feel free to contact me for more info. Her bike is in Annandale ready to go.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria