Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

CREATED: 07/12/13 by Edub REPLIES: 3
Edub's ravatar Edub    JOINED: 7/10/13    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 7/12/13 6:21 PM

Hey guys I one of your newest members. I completed my first triathlon, with your club, this past weekend. My name is Eric and I live in the Fort Belvoir area. If anyone ever wants to get together for a ride/swim/run in this area hit me up. The Fairfax County Parkway is a pretty good ride/run and Benyaurd Pool on Fort Belvoir is pretty nice too!

IronMike's ravatar IronMike    JOINED: 6/11/13    POSTS: 48
RE: New Member
POSTED: 7/14/13 6:21 PM

Hey Eric, if you're near Ft Belvoir, you're near a great OW swim location. (Of course, if you have post access, you can swim there and save the park entrance fee of 4 clams.)

Mason Neck is right there past Gunston Hall. Nice little beach at the car-top boat launch, and the lake, once you walk the 20-30 yards past the foliage, is nice to swim in.

Welcome!

Cheers,
Mike
MSP coach and marathon swimmer

LydsRod's ravatar LydsRod    JOINED: 6/28/13    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 7/15/13 9:07 AM

Hello Edub,

My name is Lydia and we just got a FreshBike ride going in the NoVA area geared towards the DC Tri Club, if you can join us, our first one will be this Thursday meet at the FreshBike-Mosiac, we'll start rolling by 630. I'll also post this again to remind NoVa DC Tri member.

If you ever want to run Burke Lake or Ride FFX Prkway, I can do that as well. It would be nice to have company.

Lydia

LydsRod's ravatar LydsRod    JOINED: 6/28/13    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 7/15/13 9:07 AM

Hello Edub,

My name is Lydia and we just got a FreshBike ride going in the NoVA area geared towards the DC Tri Club, if you can join us, our first one will be this Thursday meet at the FreshBike-Mosiac, we'll start rolling by 630. I'll also post this again to remind NoVa DC Tri member.

If you ever want to run Burke Lake or Ride FFX Prkway, I can do that as well. It would be nice to have company.

Lydia

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria