Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

ART Doc?
CREATED: 07/06/09 by kbindc REPLIES: 4
kbindc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1
ART Doc?
POSTED: 7/06/09 5:53 PM

I'm interested in trying Active Release Technique therapy to help rid me of a persistent case of plantar fasciitis. Can anyone recommend a provider? I prefer in DC but will venture to metro-accessible suburbs if needed.
Thanks!

carrie's ravatar carrie    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 18
RE: ART Doc?
POSTED: 7/06/09 9:01 PM

Dr. Jen Faber at Friendship Heights Chiropractic practices ART. Have been seeing her for over a year and she's helped keep me relatively injury-free (and get over minor injuries faster than my pre-ART days). They're a block or two south of the Friendship Heights metro, telephone 202 362 0900.

suzkinsky's ravatar suzkinsky    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 121
POSTED: 7/06/09 9:06 PM

I've gone to see Terrel Hale at Georgetown Sports Massage. He has office hours in Dupont Circle and at G-town Running in Friendship Heights. He has a real passion for his work and has kept me injury-free through some heavy-duty training.
http://www.achieve-fitness.com/massage_therapist_washington_dc.htm

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
POSTED: 7/07/09 4:22 PM

I think Keith Schreffler (www.schrefflerchiropractic.com) is a genius. :) He is an athlete and a great guy, and his office is right above Courthouse metro (above Cosi). 703-465-1213.

drsully's ravatar drsully    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 30
POSTED: 7/07/09 7:29 PM

I am certified in Active Release Technique and Graston technique. Both work really well on plantar fascia cases. Also kinesio taping works well to support and helps to speed up the healing process. Email at toddpsullivan@gmail.com if you would like some recommedations for ART Doctors or if you have any questions regarding the injury.

HTH,

Todd

Todd P. Sullivan, DC
NOVA Chiropractic & Wellness Center
6230 Rolling Road, Suite J
Springfield, VA 22152
www.NovaChiroWellness.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria