I am moving soon and it's time to get things out of the house. I went through several saddles before I finally found one that works for me. For sale (asking prices below, but really just need to get them out of the house and NOT into a landfill).
Specialized Body Geometry TriTip Gel Time Trial Saddle
• Tuned density foam nose is available in either 40 or 50mm widths for optimum leg clearance
• Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to ensure adequate blood flow to sensitive arteries
• Gel padding in the nose and rear seating area for comfort
• Hollow chromoly rails
• Rear stabilizer for hanging the bike in transitions
• Approximate weight: 50mm = 290g (+/- 5%) *Both sizes not available in all markets
• 130mm rear width x 270mm long
50 mm size.
Retails for $110, has less than 6 hours ride time on it,
Asking $50 Or Best Offer (OBO)
• Triathlon specific design
• Transition rack friendly with areas on both the front and rear that make it easier to rack your bike
• Cut-away with vents for comfort and easier moisture transfer after the swim
• Additional padding for all day comfort
• Ti rails
• Lycra cover on front section for comfort and softness
Retails for $75, has 1 hour of ride time on it,
Asking $40 Or Best Offer
Please email Anathea at anatheapowell (at) earthlink.net
Sorry, put a wrong character in the link above.
TriStryke saddle (which is black/black):
Update: The TriStryke has been sold. The TriTip is still available (also a very good TT saddle). Thanks, Anathea
Bump: The TriTip is still for sale. $50 or best offer.
Do you still have the TriTip?
I do. Email me at anathea [dot] powell [at] gmail [dot] com. On a business trip but will be around later this week.
Update: The TriTip has been sold.