Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Now Seeking Volunteers for the 2013 SportsFest
CREATED: 03/05/13 by dalutz REPLIES: 7
dalutz's ravatar dalutz    JOINED: 3/13/10    POSTS: 33
Now Seeking Volunteers for the 2013 SportsFest
POSTED: 3/05/13 11:08 AM

Hey everyone. Mark your calendars for this year’s SportsFest at Room and Board on Thursday, April 11th. Sports Fest is an annual recruitment event sponsored by Team DC to help promote and build awareness for LGBT sports in the District. It is a great opportunity to learn about the different sports groups, meet new people and most importantly recruit for DC Tri. A $10 at the door donation gets you 3 drink tickets plus a few great surprises.

The DC Tri club will have a table at the event again this year and we would like to seek some volunteers to help out throughout the event talking to people about how awesome triathlon and the club is. If you are interested in volunteering for this event please message me by April 1st so that I can get a head count of how many people we have to volunteer. We will also have DC Tri Club LGBT triathlete t-shirts for you as well. I will provide more details about volunteering for the event as they become available.

angelboord's ravatar angelboord    JOINED: 8/14/11    POSTS: 5
RE: Now Seeking Volunteers for the 2013 SportsFest
POSTED: 3/11/13 10:13 AM

Sign me up! I'm offering to bring my bike and trainer as well.

lockemike's ravatar lockemike    JOINED: 5/26/09    POSTS: 45
POSTED: 3/11/13 2:05 PM

Happy to help!

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
POSTED: 3/12/13 2:36 PM

DC Tri has a history of people being on bikes and trainers... drinking beer... at this event. Don't let us down, yo.

--AJS

dalutz's ravatar dalutz    JOINED: 3/13/10    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 3/18/13 8:47 AM

I have an exciting update to share with you all regarding SportsFest. The tri club will have a special discount for the first dozen people to sign up to be part of the event. Post here to this thread (if you have not already) or message me if you want to RSVP by the end of the month.

And yes to continue with tradition this a great time to come "bike for beer" on your trainer!

Finally, I still have not received specific details regarding the event but it typically runs from 6:30-9pm (just give you all a time frame).

jasoncrawford's ravatar jasoncrawford    JOINED: 9/11/12    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 3/20/13 12:56 PM

Count me in. Just need to remember to leave my checkbook at home. That store is dangerous.

jonsmith1123's ravatar jonsmith1123    JOINED: 10/28/12    POSTS: 7
POSTED: 4/06/13 4:24 PM

I'm happy to volunteer if you still need people.

Shawhenry's ravatar Shawhenry    JOINED: 4/15/12    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 4/10/13 5:36 PM

Planning on being there for Team DC Velo, so happy to help out with DC Tri if you still need people.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria