Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Rev3 Rush - Draft-legal super sprint stage race - Richmond, VA - May 24/25
CREATED: 01/22/14 by jxjia REPLIES: 3
jxjia's ravatar jxjia    JOINED: 8/13/12    POSTS: 112
Rev3 Rush - Draft-legal super sprint stage race - Richmond, VA - May 24/25
POSTED: 1/22/14 2:23 PM

Quote from http://rev3tri.com/news/rev3-rush-brings-new-race-format-to-rev3-series/

"REV3 Triathlon is bringing the dynamic fast draft-legal format of racing, called REV3 Rush, to the Richmond International Raceway May 24 & 25. REV3 Rush will feature racing for amateurs in a variety of divisions- standard age groups, mixed relays, club/team relays, and youth/juniors.

REV3 Rush is a triathlon distance of 250-meter swim, 5-mile bike, and a 1.25-mile run. The swim will be in two, 25 meter pools in the center of the raceway. The bike will go along the track and allows drafting or riding in a pack. The run will circle the infield. Each athlete will race a minimum of two races and a maximum of six races, with various races through the preliminary heats. The fastest times will then move on to a semi or final heat. In addition, each athlete has the option of racing in a mixed team relay which will be included in the athlete’s entry fee. On Sunday, the fastest age groupers will compete against each other to determine the overall champion."

HappyRunner's ravatar HappyRunner    JOINED: 1/15/11    POSTS: 205
RE: Rev3 Rush - Draft-legal super sprint stage race - Richmond, VA - May 24/25
POSTED: 1/22/14 5:57 PM

"Oh, the humanity!"

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 714
POSTED: 1/23/14 11:39 AM

I'm a bit dizzy now.

jxjia's ravatar jxjia    JOINED: 8/13/12    POSTS: 112
POSTED: 1/23/14 12:41 PM

The perfect antidote/nemesis/Kryptonite for Ironman. My hands are itchy and my mouth is watering.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria