Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Trifecta Tuning!
CREATED: 03/13/14 by omesner REPLIES: 4
omesner's ravatar omesner    JOINED: 7/28/11    POSTS: 35
Trifecta Tuning!
POSTED: 3/13/14 8:35 AM

I got my bike tuned over the weekend by Jason Harris, owner of Trifeca Tuning. Not only did he do an amazing job of cleaning and tuning up my bike but his service was also very reasonably priced. He's located in the Clarendon area. If anyone is planning to get their bike tuned up for this season, I would highly recommend him:

Jason Harris

bronxking's ravatar bronxking    JOINED: 1/13/13    POSTS: 290
RE: Trifecta Tuning!
POSTED: 4/25/15 10:19 PM

He's a voodoo master. Dang, I brought my bike in for a tune-up, and when I got it back the other day, I've never had my gears shift so smoothly before on my Shimano 105! I always thought I just needed to upgrade to Ultegra or Dura-ace for it to shift like butter. I don't really know what he did to make it shift so well. It's black magic. And my bike rides like a champ now.

Domino's ravatar Domino    JOINED: 1/12/14    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 4/27/15 10:12 AM

Enticing reviews... do you two mind sharing Jason's rates?

ArgTri's ravatar ArgTri    JOINED: 7/16/13    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 4/27/15 2:44 PM

I had Jason swap out components on my bike and not only did he do a great job making sure all was smooth and tuned up but his rates were also very reasonable. Great service

egoudes    JOINED: 6/24/14    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 5/04/15 3:10 PM

I'm going to join in singing Jason's praises. Just had my bike tuned this weekend. It was spotless when I got it back and I definitely felt the difference in riding it after. He doesn't have prices posted yet, but all tuning begins at $40 and he adds on only what he thinks is necessary, so prices will vary based on the condition of your bike. I recommend him, if it wasn't already clear.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria