Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Atlantic City Triathlon
CREATED: 09/10/11 by back_marker REPLIES: 5
back_marker's ravatar back_marker    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 4
Atlantic City Triathlon
POSTED: 9/10/11 8:57 PM

If you are ready for an oly, but not in Nations, I'm doing AC next week!!

http://www.trifind.com/re_35124/TheAtlanticCityInternationalTriathlon.html

msgibson123's ravatar msgibson123    JOINED: 6/16/10    POSTS: 19
RE: Atlantic City Triathlon
POSTED: 9/12/11 12:11 PM

I'll be there too! Hoping this hurricane produces some surf, but not enough to cancel the swim!

POSTED: 9/12/11 1:09 PM

In revised forecasts it looks like Maria will be long gone by then. It should be fun! A novel course: Indoor transition, AC Expressway, and the boardwalk run is the flattest run course ever. With the point to point swim I hope the current is with us!!
See you up there.

POSTED: 9/12/11 1:12 PM

It's in my home city so I can't wait! I've done that run hundreds of times:-) Any other DC Tri peeps headed up there?

POSTED: 10/08/11 9:28 PM

I've been a real slacker when it comes to posting a race report. But I wanted to put in a good word for the Atlantic City International Triathlon. Fantastic course, great destination, a ton of volunteers, great post race giveaways (high end Oakley shades and cycling jerseys). I did see Stephanie on the run course and at the post race party (where she collected 2nd in her age group!!)
I know that many of you will race Nations Tri. But if you want something different. Do what I did: Volunteer at Nations and race in AC the followiing week. It was a blast!!

POSTED: 10/12/11 10:46 AM

Mark your calendars now! They just announced the dates for the 2012 Atlantic City International and Sprint distance triathlons! September 15, 2012- Be there!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria