Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

AU (or other) swim clinics -- Any upcoming?
CREATED: 12/06/12 by cmacaulay REPLIES: 1
cmacaulay    JOINED: 1/22/12    POSTS: 5
AU (or other) swim clinics -- Any upcoming?
POSTED: 12/06/12 12:58 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to see if anyone has information on any forthcoming swim clinics at AU. I'm specifically thinking of the clincs that were held over the course of two Sundays for two hours each Sunday. I would love to attend one of these clinics but haven't been able to find any information about whether they are still being held and, if so, when the next one is scheduled to take place.

I would also be interested in any other swim clinics that folks attended in the D.C. area that they found to be worthwhile. The swim is my weak link and I'm trying to improve my stroke and speed.

Many thanks,

Christine

jbauer    JOINED: 1/1/11    POSTS: 74
RE: AU (or other) swim clinics -- Any upcoming?
POSTED: 12/06/12 12:32 PM

Did you see this one?

https://www.dctriclub.org//forum/messages.cfm?tid=DACEE65F-E66C-9098-1803D9E5B0B008E7&page=1

I attended this one in the past and thought it was very good. Sarah Thorpe does an excellent job. I don't know at what level you swim, but I highly recommend it if you're a beginner swimmer or an intermediate needing more information on technique. This is a group clinic though so there is little to no individual critiquing of your stroke.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria