Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Cannondale CAAD8 Road Bike
CREATED: 02/08/13 by siehndel REPLIES:
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1069
FS: Cannondale CAAD8 Road Bike
POSTED: 2/08/13 4:46 PM

I recently bought a new road bike and am selling my old 56cm Cannondale CAAD8. I bought it in 2006 and used it during NTP and my first 3 seasons of racing triathlon. It's been well maintained and well ridden so there are some cosmetic blemishes that come from many miles of good riding. It's never been crashed and is structurally sound. I just had it tuned up at Bicycle Pro Shop and they also replaced the bottom bracket so it's ready to ride.

This is a great bike for an NTPer on a budget. Included are the pictured Keo Classic pedals and if I have an extra set of cleats laying around, I'll give you a set of those. I think that I have some platform pedals that you can also have if you aren't quite ready for clipless.

I'm asking $450 for it. I don't know how to attach a photo so please email me if you want more information. travis dot siehndel at gmail dot com. I'm going to try and sell it within the club before dealing with Craigslist.

-Travis

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria