Okay, I have been checking the weather and it does not look too pretty, but we still plan to hold this event unless Hains Point gets flooded out.
See everyone at the golf course parking lot at 7:30am check-in.
Some of you are trying to contact me via email. I'm having problems with my email at work so I am not available to answer questions. Tonight I have a track meet and probably won't be home until after 9pm. This is why I cut off registration as of 10pm Thursday.
Let's hope for some decent weather.
Thanks Hugh for a great event!