Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

HIP Registration is Open
CREATED: 12/19/11 by courtr26 REPLIES: 3
courtr26's ravatar courtr26    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 117
HIP Registration is Open
POSTED: 12/19/11 11:12 AM

The 2012 Half Ironman Program registration is now open! The goal races will be Eagleman on June 10th and Washington DC 70.3 on August 5th.(This race will be officially announced soon!) Training plans can be adjusted to fit the needs of athletes competing in other races, but the clinic schedule will revolve around these two target races. We will hold each clinic once and then repeat popular clinics.
Visit the HIP page for all details on this great training program! http://www.dctriclub.org/?index.cfm?fuseaction=Train.Half?_Training_Program

lockemike's ravatar lockemike    JOINED: 5/26/09    POSTS: 57
RE: HIP Registration is Open
POSTED: 12/19/11 4:38 PM

I'm signed up for the Kinetic Half and would be interested in the training program, but this Saturday(!) is already 20 weeks from race day. How soon would training plans be available?

markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 222
POSTED: 12/22/11 6:30 PM

Here is a response from Courtney:

--------------------

Hello,

I just got an email back from AJ saying as long as you are ok with the training plan starting on Monday....and understand that everything else will start with the start of the program, she is ok with it. All clinics and Google group interaction etc. will start when the key program races start in January. The earlier you can register, the earlier she can get you up in running with your program in training peaks.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Courtney

lockemike's ravatar lockemike    JOINED: 5/26/09    POSTS: 57
POSTED: 12/23/11 4:51 PM

Just got strongarmed by my family in SD to join the ITU group, so it looks like I'll be passing on Kinetic and looking for another half later in the season. Thanks for the info though!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria