Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Kinetic Sprint
CREATED: 01/05/11 by tgalbert REPLIES: 6
tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
Kinetic Sprint
POSTED: 1/05/11 12:36 PM

Anyone going to the sprint? This will be my first ever tri, so I'm not going to tackle the half just yet...
T

jdruke's ravatar jdruke    JOINED: 9/2/10    POSTS: 64
RE: Kinetic Sprint
POSTED: 1/05/11 2:10 PM

Good luck!!

SeanG's ravatar SeanG    JOINED: 4/8/09    POSTS: 160
POSTED: 1/05/11 2:40 PM

Enjoy. It was my first tri a couple years ago and thought it was a great race. Set Up Events does a good job. I'd do it this year but am going to Knoxville for Rev 3.

Burcu    JOINED: 6/28/10    POSTS: 16
POSTED: 1/05/11 6:46 PM

Hi,

I'm going to the Kinetic Sprint and will be looking for people to carpool with. This will be my second sprint and third tri. I heard it's a great race.

Burcu

POSTED: 1/06/11 7:02 AM

Solid. Thanks for the encouragement J/Sean.

I'd be up for carpooling, Burcu.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1059
POSTED: 1/06/11 9:03 AM

Last year some people who were doing the half went down on Friday and hit a ton of traffic on 95. If you go down race morning, there may be a back up as you get into the park. I'm still on the fence as to whether I am racing (it depends on my coaching schedule), but my plan would be to go down Saturday afternoon and camp out for the sprint.

POSTED: 1/06/11 9:35 AM

That's a pretty good idea. I've camped down there before at a friends place on the lake, half considering doing that. Plus, we could go down and cheer on the other club members who are doing the half.

I'd be down for camping if anyone wants to carpool. I have a couple tents, plenty-o-camping gear, skilled with a camp stove and oatmeal :P

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria