DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

$29 for Chiropractic and ART!
CREATED: 10/12/12 by drjohn REPLIES:
drjohn's ravatar drjohn    JOINED: 6/1/11    POSTS: 7
$29 for Chiropractic and ART!
POSTED: 10/12/12 10:43 AM

DCTRI MEMBER SPECIAL!
$29 for current patients and $49 for new patients!

Hi, it's Dr. John from Sport and Wellness Chiropractic here in downtown DC.

We’re headed into the end of the season, but still have some races out there including the Army 10-miler, MCM, Ironman FL, Richmond marathon, and Beach to Battleship!

Throughout October my current DCTRI club patients will receive $29 adjustments and any DCTRI club member who has not seen me yet is just $49 (regularly $79) for the physical exam, chiropractic adjustments, and Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) treatment. After that, just $29 throughout October!

Never tried chiropractic? Check out my reviews on yelp.com, this forum, and my website to see what a difference chiropractic care with Sport & Wellness has made with your fellow athletes.

Chiropractic and A.R.T. are not just about relieving pain, they are also powerful performance enhancement strategies to make you stronger, faster, and will speed your recovery. For more information about my practice (Sport and Wellness Chiropractic) please visit http://sportandwellnesschiropractic.com. My DC office is located downtown at 888 16th St., NW (16th and Eye), Suite 800. Booking an appointment is done online through my website.

-----

Dr. John Dandelski is a local chiropractor specializing in the treatment and care of athletes, including triathletes, swimmers, cyclists, runners, and rowers. Dr. John is the only certified chiropractic extremity practitioner in Washington, DC and is also a certified A.R.T. provider for the upper and lower extremities. If you would like to use your insurance, you can make an appointment to see him in Annandale, VA by visiting www.posichiro.com or calling 703-842-8685.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria