Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Memebership renewal kit
CREATED: 01/12/14 by jkuper REPLIES: 6
jkuper    JOINED: 11/13/12    POSTS: 23
Memebership renewal kit
POSTED: 1/12/14 7:10 PM

Is there an issue with sending the renewal kits? I renewed on Dec 2 and haven't received anything. Also sent an email inquiring about it to gear@dctri and no one replied.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
RE: Memebership renewal kit
POSTED: 1/12/14 8:54 PM

Hi Jason -

We are currently on back-order with the technical tees and should have these back in stock in the next few days. Once we have the shirts back in stock, packages will go out and arrive at your house in 2-3 business days.

Apologies for the lack in response. I will notify our gear team and see where this fell through the cracks.

Welcome to the club and soon enough you will have your shiny blue DC Tri Club shirt in hand and ready to show off!

Ryan
President, DCT

dlavey    JOINED: 1/6/13    POSTS: 30
POSTED: 1/12/14 10:25 PM

I haven't gotten my renewal kit yet either and I selected a transition towel rather than a shirt. Same cause?

Darren.

jkuper    JOINED: 11/13/12    POSTS: 23
POSTED: 1/12/14 11:31 PM

Thanks for the response, Ryan

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 1/13/14 9:30 AM

Thanks - I opted out of the renewal kit. I have enough DC Tri shirts to wall paper my bedroom - but thanks for all the volunteers that order, stuff & mail these kits out - not an easy task.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
POSTED: 1/13/14 9:57 AM

Hi Maureen -

You can never have enough blue DC Tri Club shirts!

BTW - we hired an outside company 2 years ago to handle all of our online sales and our membership kits so it's good for us to know when things are falling short so we can work with them to correct.

RT

mpdetherage    JOINED: 10/26/13    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 1/13/14 11:27 AM

Hi. I registered in October. Looking forward to the New Members kit. I understand it's also coming in a few weeks. Thanks for all you do DCTC!

mpd

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria